I whipped up a quick salad for lunch which was delicious, here’s what you need to make your own.
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- 220g of canned green lentils, drained
- ¼ small red onion, diced
- ¼ red capisum, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 50g of Rocket Leaves, washed & drained
- 100g Organic Greek Feta, diced
Whisk lemon & oil in a bowl. Add green lentils and mix. Add onion, capisum, cherry tomatoes and rocket leaves, mix. Add Feta and lightly toss with your finger trying not to break up the feta cubes. Now its all ready to eat, yum yum!
Makes enough for one or two as a side salad.